Nest Consulting provides consultation, project management and education services dedicated to health and wellbeing in the community.
- Creating programmes as commissioned including the provision of Educators/Facilitators for delivery if required.
Providing Educators to deliver Nest Consulting's popular Sexuality, Body Image & Cyber Awareness in-school education programmes for youth. NOW NZ-WIDE!
- Project Management for health, education, employment and community projects aimed at the youth, adult, women's, mother and child, family and/or mental health sector.
- Consultation service for proposals, new service start-ups, SOPs /protocols, clinical pathways, assessment tools, report writing, staff recruitment/management and grant application writing.
- Research, clinical advice, facilitation and programme coordination.
- Training trainers.
- Providing continuing medical education for health care professionals (CME) and community group talks.
- Provision of 'Managing Menopause' Evenings.
- Teaching women & couples the modern and effective Sympto-Thermal Method of Natural Family Planning: either for conception / fertility check or to avoid conception.
Programmes & Courses :
Positive Puberty Plus!: Yr 5/6 & Yr 7/8 programmes: Puberty, Self Esteem & Empowerment course for tweens - boys & girls. (for Yr 7/8 additional components: OK/Not OK, Social Media/Internet safety, Safe & Respectful Media Communication)
Cycle Smarter!: A short programme edited for year groups between Yr 5 - Yr 13. Girls (and their female caregiver if desired) learn age appropriate information from puberty to the menstrual cycle, hormones, natural fertility, PMS & more.
'Teen Talks': Fertility Awareness & Responsibility!: An extension programme for Yr 10 - Yr 13 girls / boys with a selection of topics to chose from incl. fertility, reproductive basics, menstrual cycle & natural fertility (for girls), knowledge & mechanics of contraceptions available, STI info, consent, issues with pornography, sexual responsibility, sexuality & gender awareness, pregnancy & teen parenting, female/male health checks & more. Also available: Media safety, respectful communication etc.
Body Talk!: A programme for Yr 5 - Yr 13 boys / girls including elements of EDEN's Nourish & Dove's Self Esteem Programmes' - Body Image, Media Awareness, Body Wonderment, Diversity, Critical Decision Making & more.
Sensitive Subjects!: Facilitated Discussion Groups for teenagers at High School including such topics as: NZ Teen Culture, Teen Communication, Consent, Pornography, Contraception, IVF, Personal Values.
- Community Group Talks: subjects such as 'Managing Menopause', 'Natural Fertility' & more
- A Celebration Day for Girls: For girls aged 10 - 12 years with their mother or female caregiver. A day programme where girls enjoy lively activities, women's stories & gentle celebration of the magical threshold of puberty & menarche.
- Natural Family Planning: Pre-Conception / Conception / Trying to Conceive / Fertility Check
- Natural Family Planning: Avoiding Conception
- Breastfeeding & Avoiding Conception (LAM)
- CME 'Fertility & Menstrual Cycle' for GPs & Nurses
- CME 'Fertility & Breastfeeding' for GPs, Nurses & Midwives
- We are available to assist you with health, education, employment and community projects aimed at youth, adult, women's, mother and child, family and/or mental health sectors.
- We can assist with proposals, new service start-ups, grant applications, programme coordination, clinical advice, SOPs /protocols, clinical pathways, assessment tools and more.
- We can develop programmes to suit you along with providing Educators / Facilitators for delivery.
For more information, CV and references please contact us.